Skip to content

February 14, 2013

FAFSA? What’s that?

by Elaine Cook

If you need money to go to college, you probably need to fill out the federal government’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid, better known as the FAFSA. This is an important first step if you want/need financial aid from the federal and state government or most colleges.

The process can sometimes seem overwhelming, so this booklet was designed to help guide you through the process.  FAFSA: The_How-To Guide for High School Students (And The Adults who Help Them) may be a useful tool to help you better understand how to fill out the FAFSA form.

You will need to have your completed tax form done prior to completing this form, and hopefully this book answers most of your questions.

Good luck!

Read more from Miscellaneous

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Note: HTML is allowed. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to comments

%d bloggers like this: