AEA Zoom Recording: 2019-2020
The Transition Coordinators will host monthly half-hour zoom meetings starting at NOON on the dates and topics listed below during the 2019-2020 school year. These transition topics are vital to know in order to better serve our students & families. The Transition Coordinators will review important basics about each topic, and answer any relevant questions, as time permits.
Below are the links for the AEA zoom sessions that will be/were recorded during the 2019-20 school year. They will be added after they occur. Simply click on the date to watch the session you want if you were unable to attend.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10th – Updated Graduation Requirements: Certificate vs Diploma
- Tuesday, Oct. 8th – 4+ Program & Voc Rehab Changes & Updates
- Tuesday, Nov. 12th – Updates on the Transition Alignment Process from DE
- Tuesday, Dec. 10th – Updated Graduation Requirements: Certificate vs Diploma
- Tuesday, January 14th – Self-Advocacy & Student-Led IEPs
- Tuesday, Feb. 11th – Habilitation Services (Mental Health & Waiver Homes)
- Tuesday, Mar. 10th – Accommodations: Empower not Enable
- Tuesday, April 14th – Waiver Homes – Where to Begin?