AEA Zoom Recordings: 2018-2019
The Transition Coordinators will host monthly half-hour zoom meetings starting at NOON on the dates and topics listed below during the 2018-2019 school year. These transition topics are vital to know in order to better serve our students & families. The Transition Coordinators will review important basics about each topic, and answer any relevant questions, as time permits.
Below are the links for the AEA zoom sessions that will be/were recorded during the 2018-19 school year. They will be added after they occur. Simply click on the date to watch the session you want if you were unable to attend.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11th – Moving Student Forward: Important Tools at your Fingertips
- Tuesday, Oct. 9th – Accommodations: Preparing for Next Steps
- Tuesday, Nov. 13th – Graduation Requirement Updates in the IEP
- Tuesday, Dec. 11th – Employability Skills: How, When and Where?
- Tuesday, 8th – 4+ Programs: Changes & Updates
- Tuesday, Feb. 12th – Transition Planning: Parent Involvement is Vital!
- Tuesday, Mar. 12th – Letting Go: Encouraging Self-Advocacy Skills
- Tuesday, April 9th – County Services & Community Providers
- Tuesday, May 14th – The Wrap: What worked, what didn’t, and what was missed?