AEA Zoom Recordings: 2020-2021
The Transition Coordinators will host monthly half-hour zoom meetings starting at NOON on the Tuesday dates and topics listed below during the 2020-2021 school year. These transition topics are vital to know in order to better serve our students & families. The Transition Coordinators will review important basics about each topic, and answer any relevant questions, as time permits.
Below are the links for the AEA zoom sessions that will be/were recorded during the 2020-21 school year. They will be added after they occur. Simply click on the date to watch the session you want if you were unable to attend.
** Please note that a PDF of the PowerPoint for each topic is linked below the video. Any links that were shared are hot-linked in that document.
- Tuesday, Sept. 15th – Accommodations: In School & in a Virtual World
- Tuesday, Oct. 13th – College & Career Ready – Alignment with Transition
- Tuesday, Nov. 3rd – Paraprofessional’s Role in the Transition Process
- Tuesday, Dec. 8th – How to Apply for Waiver Services
- Tuesday, Jan. 12th – Waiver Homes 101
- Tuesday, Feb. 9th – Embedding Employability Skills
- Tuesday, Mar. 16th – Self-Advocacy: The role of a Student-Led IEP
- Tuesday, April 13th – Additional Resources for Transition Planning