AEA Zoom Recordings 2021-2022
The Transition Coordinators will host monthly half-hour zoom meetings starting at NOON on the Tuesday dates and topics listed below during the 2021-2022 school year. These transition topics are vital to know in order to better serve our students & families. The Transition Coordinators will review important basics about each topic, and answer any relevant questions, as time permits.
Below are the links for the AEA zoom sessions that will be/were recorded during the 2020-21 school year. They will be added after they occur. Simply click on the date to watch the session you want if you were unable to attend.
** Please note that a PDF of the PowerPoint for each topic is linked below the video. Any links that were shared are hot-linked in that document.
- Tuesday, September 14 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/93240065381
- Tuesday, October 19 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/95223590214
- Tuesday, November 16 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/96096907777
- Vitals Nov 16th google slides – Transition 101 Part 3 Goals, Activities, Linkages and Supports AND Iowa Transition Model
- Recorded Video of Transition 101 Part 3 Goals, Activities, Linkages, and Supports AND Iowa Transition Model
- Tuesday, December 7 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/92519620647
- Tuesday, January 18 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/94341808813
- Tuesday, February 15 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/98198506562
- Tuesday, March 15 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/94033842988
- Tuesday, April 19 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/98650009871
- Tuesday, May 17 https://plaea.zoom.us/j/92118582681